Information about the children's and adults multi-agency safeguarding training and the Council's Adults and Children's social care learning and development opportunities.
Last updated: 29 May 2015
- Adults and children's safeguarding Find out more about Safeguarding courses for Associates and employees of the Council.
- Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) and Best Interest Assessors Courses for Approved Mental Health Professionals (AMHPs) and Best Interest Assessors, as well as the course to support all staff in social care to support the mental health of our residents.
- Children's and Adults Social Care CPD Southwark offers a mix of learning activities, as well as additional training and resources. Look out for training offered within your teams, by our own social workers, as well as for the courses on this site.
- E-learning and on-line resources A range of free e-learning and online resources and tools to support your work with our residents.
- Occupational Therapists Professional development for the Council's Occupational Therapists
- Research in children's social care practice The Research Interest Group oversees research, both external and internal to promote ethical, relevant and practical research which supports evidence-informed practice in children's social care.
- South East London Teaching Partnership Welcome to the page for SELTP - a partnership between Southwark, Lewisham and RB Greenwich, and Goldsmith's University.