These development programmes have been specifically designed to embed the technical and behavioural skills required to become a future leader and manager, in a modern government environment, creating the right organisational culture and high performing teams.
Our ILM Centre has set high standards and the highest pass mark across the ILM industry. Graduating from our Approved Centre will provide you with the confidence that you have achieved the highest level of ILM qualification.
There are four levels of development programmes:
- Leading and managing teams (ILM level 2 Award)
- Developing our future leaders (ILM level 3 Certificate)
- Senior business managers (ILM level 5 Certificate)
- Level 7 Executive Coaching (ILM Level 7 Certificate)
- Level 7 Leadership and Management (ILM Level 7 Certificate)
To find out more details about the programmes on offer and how to apply please visit the Source.
Please note: As there is an application process for the Southwark leadership development programme, adding yourself to the waiting lists on My Learning Source will not result in you securing a place on a programme.
Last updated: 04 September 2017