Information governance for social care
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for any staff working in social care, or those working who are sharing information across agencies.
Although the e-learning module works, there have been reported issues with the saving the results, due to the large numbers of people using it at the same time.
To avoid issues later on, do a print screen (press the keyboard button that comes after F12 on most keyboards) and then paste this into an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org if the green stage 3 button does not appear for you to save the results.
TIP. Stay logged into mylearningsource the whole time you are doing this module.
What does it cover?
This course covers..
- The importance of protecting data
- The Data Protection Act and the Freedom of Information Act essential knowledge
- How to prevent data loss
- Understanding cyber security
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to...
- Work with our partners to share information
- Find out how to report information requests
- Keep digital assests safe
- Work out of the office with data security in mind