Safeguarding Children and Adults at Risk
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for all staff and associates.
What does it cover?
This course covers...
- Safeguarding procedures and protocols
- Safeguarding Advice for Children and Adults at risk
What are the course outcomes?
After completing this module you will be able to:
- Explain what safeguarding is
- Recognise why it is such an important issue
- Identify how to record and report an issue
- Understand the role of other agencies in safeguarding
Course Ratings & Reviews
E-Learning safeguardingMiss Priscilla Owusu-Ansah Clear and concise
InformativeMiss charlene powell good short course
very nice courseMrs Sonia Ahmed very effective and helpful course
very important and effectiveMr Rahat Faisal very good program for everyone
E-learning SafegaurdingMiss Riahna Gayle Informative. A good refresher.
SafeguardingMiss Juliette Danquah Very informative. Managers should encourage their staff to do this course.
very goodMiss Olivia Tipper lots of helpful info