Care Act: care and support planning
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for everyone who works with adults in Southwark.
What does it cover?
This course covers...
- Personalisation in health and social care
- Person centred care and support planning and direct payments.
- Production of the plan and consideration of safeguarding and mental capacity
- Involving the person in the plan, and the role of the advocate
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to...
- Involve the person throughout the planning process
- Be introduced to how to describe what needs the person has, and which needs the local authority is to meet
- Understand what the plan must contain
- Understand and describe the duties of the local authority in relation to the plan