Child Sexual Exploitation
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for everyone.
If you are accessing this course as a Southwark Council employee, please be aware that you can only complete it through the old Citrix or via a PC.
What does it cover?
This course covers...
- The nature and scope of Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
- What to do if you suspect a child is being groomed or sexually exploited
- This session meets elements of the Knowledge & Skills for child and family social work: 5.Abuse and neglect of children
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to...
- Recognise the impacts of CSE on children, young people and families
- Engage more effectively with vulnerable children and young people
- Work better in partnership with other agencies
- Have an improved response to CSE
Course Ratings & Reviews
Good eye openerMrs Gwyneth Saurosi This course has enabled me to look and understand CSE diferently and more clearly. It has made me change how I will handle situations and how I and others have a responsibility to safeguard children.
FeedbackMrs MARIA JEFFERY informative
Child Sexual ExploitationDr Lucy Stirling Informative and thorough
Child Sexual ExploitationMr Charles Keith Excellent Course, very thorough and comprehensive in it's content.