Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
It is for all agencies that work with our residents, and includes schools, the voluntary sector and private organisations. It uses guidance issued by the Southwark Adults Partnership Board and the Southwark Safeguarding Children Board.
Please ensure you understand your organisation's recruitment process, and have undertaken relevant safeguarding training.
This module will assume you have an understanding of these and may test these aspect.
What does it cover?
This course covers...
- Why we need safer recruitment
- Legislative background and the wider context
- The principles behind safer recruitment
- Guidance on recruiting safely
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to...
- Understand the principles behind a safer recruitment process
- Know where to get further information about a safer recruitment