Health and Safety
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This e-learning course will take you approximately 30 minutes to complete and is for all officed based staff.
What does it cover?
This course covers:
- An introduction to good health and safety practice in the workplace and how it applies to working at Southwark Council.
- Health and Safety legislation and procedures
- Workplace accident awareness
- Office safety
- Fire safety
- Manual handling
- Display screen equipment
What are the course outcomes?
This outcomes for this course are:
- identify risks and hazards in the office environment and how to prevent them
- understand good health and safety practice within your working environment
- demonstrate that each employee has a personal duty of care for themselves, their colleagues and other workers (contractors and members of the public.)
Course Ratings & Reviews
TerriciaMiss Terricia Phillips Very good course. It was very easy to access and is very educational.
GoodMiss Sheena Sedani Good
Good TestMiss Chioma Eze Very informative and learnt a lot. Also refreshed on previous knowledge of health and safety
Very good courseMrs Cheryl Brunt I have just completed the course and found this very useful , I didn't realise how helpful this information would be in my working day .
Introduction to Health and SafetyMiss Alice King A useful introduction to the basics of Health and Safety aimed at office based staff. The course is also a useful refresher for staff who are already familiar with Health and Safety. The course is easy to navigate, explanations are clear and concise, and useful tips are also given.