Person centred needs assessments to support people with autism - 1 day
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for social workers and managers working with people with autism..
What does it cover?
This course covers..
- Understanding Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
- The legal context of a person-centred assessment.
- Undertaking the assessment.
- Translating assessments into Autism appropriate care plans.
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to...
- Evidence a good understanding of what Autism is and how it impacts on how people perceive the world and may wish to be supported.
- Understand the legal and policy framework of person centred assessments for people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Confidently undertake a person-centred assessment
- Translate the assessment into a person-centred, autism appropriate care plan.