Introduction to Restorative Practice – Using restorative approaches in direct work - 1 day
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at:
- Staff working across children’s services who would like to learn more about restorative practice.
- Strategic staff implementing restorative practice.
What does it cover?
This workshop covers:
- Understanding of restorative practice (what is it?)
- Exploring what working WITH means and how it applies to practice.
- Developing understanding of the importance of relationships.
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to:
- To increase understanding of restorative practice (what is it?).
- To explore what working WITH means and how it applies to practice.
- To develop understanding of the importance of relationships.
- To be introduced to research evidence on restorative practice.
- Explore examples of the application of restorative approaches, for example in supervision, with multi-disciplinary colleagues, with families.
- Develop an understanding of whole system change.