Introduction to Project Management - 1 Day
Southwark Employees Price: £100 Associates Price: £150
Who is it for?
This course is relevant to a broad range of people including new Project Managers, Project Support, or those who are about to become involved in Project Management.
What does it cover?
The Knowledge Academy Introduction to Project Management covers the following:
· What is a Project?
· Costing a Project
· Stakeholder Management
· Planning a Project
· Risk Management
· Monitor and Controlling
· Benefit Management
· Project Teams
· Closing a Project
· Use of Project Tools
The aims and objectives of the course are:
· How to manage a project from start to finish
· Able to develop a Project Business Case from scratch
· Knowledge of project management terminology
· Practical tools and techniques
· How to set up and use effectively project logs
What are the course outcomes?
Certificate of completion