Recording and reporting in children's social work - 1 day
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for social workers in children's social care.
What does it cover?
This course covers..
- The key principles of recording.
- Impact of poor recording.
- Use of a chronology.
- Use of best practice tools through the use of case studies
- Explore the skill of skill of analysis and its effective use of evidence in court.
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to..
- Ensure a documented account of the authorities involvement with individual service users, families, carers and other service providers
- Be familiar with the legal & policy framework for recording & information sharing
- Develop skills in maintaining quality written accounts of the authorities involvement with individual service users, families, carers and other service providers
- Understand the impact of maintaining written recording on service users.