Technology enabled bullying and abuse - 1 day
Southwark Employees Price: £500 Associates Price: £500
Who is it for?
This course is for those working with children and young people across children's social care within Southwark Council.
What does it cover?
This course covers..
- The law, policy and guidance on child abuse and internet use
- Understanding the world of social media.
- How offenders use the internet.
- The child's view of technology and how grooming works.
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to...
- Understand key legislation related to child abuse and internet use
- Know how offenders are using the internet
- Understand technologies used by children and young people
- Understand how children and young people can be groomed by the use of the internet.