Recruitment & Selection - 1 day
Southwark Employees Price: £100 Associates Price: £150
Who is it for?
Anyone responsible for recruiting staff into the Council.
What does it cover?
- The Recruitment Operating context of Southwark Council
- Competency and competency-based recruitment
- Roles and responsibilities
- Key characteristics of an effective job profile and person specification
- Advertising vacancies
- Short listing
- Interviewing strategies
- Questioning techniques and listening skills
- Giving feedback
What are the course outcomes?
By the end this training event you will be able to:
- Highlight the principles underlying recruitment and selection
- Identify the common problems that prevent effective interviewing
- Understand the legal framework in which employment law operates, including equality and diversity