Procurement awarness Children's and Adults' services - 2.5
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for Southwark staff involved in procurement
What does it cover?
This course will cover...
- The role of the Procurement Advice Team within LBS
- To define procurement and highlight what effective procurement can achieve for the Council
- Familiarising people with the rules and regulations governing procurement
- Highlighting the procurement approval process within Southwark, including gateway reports, boards, and approvers.
- Identifying where procurement sits as part of the commissioning cycle.
- Make people aware of the governing principles of procurement (5 rights)
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to
- Have a better understand how to procure and the help that is available.
- Understand the procurement frameworks used in Southwark.