Issuing of medication - 9:30-16:30
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for staff working in Adult Social Care
What does it cover?
This course will cover..
- Consider participants role in the administration of medication, responsibility, expectations, competency
- Look at an overview of the law underpinning Medication Administration, The Medicines Act 1968, The Misuse of Drugs Act 1971, Other relevant legislation
- Explore definitions and understanding of approaches.
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to..
- Understand and confidently apply the legislation involved with medication administration.
- Understand and apply the procedures set for safe administration of medication.
- Understand the 4 levels of independence in medication.