Making a safeguarding enquiry - 9:30-16:30
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for staff in Adult Social Care.
What does it cover?
This course will cover..
- All procedures and necessary legislation required to make a safeguarding enquiry.
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to..
- Assess the needs of the adult for protection, support and redress and how they might be met.
- Protect from the abuse and neglect, in accordance with the wishes of the adult
- Make decisions as to what follow-up action should be taken with regard to the person or organisation responsible for the abuse or neglect
- Enable the adult to achieve resolution and recovery