Support planning, Outcome focussed Practice - 9:30-16:30
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for staff working in Adult Social Care
What does it cover?
This course will cover...
- How to undertake outcome based support planning, and what the Care and Support Statutory guidance requires to be included.
- How to develop outcome focussed support plans for people who lack capacity and how to minimise and/or support authorisation of a deprivation of liberty (DOL) combining plans
- Other legal issues regarding care plans such as the powers of a Lasting Power of Attorney over Health and Wellbeing and the rights and influence of family carers
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to...
- Confidently develop outcome focussed and strength based care and support plan.
- Evidence knowledge and understanding of support planning and outcome focused practice.
- Understand the need for the care plans to be based on a more holistic assessment.