Advanced Motivational Interviewing - 9:30-16:30
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for social workers in Children's and Adults services only.
What does it cover?
This course will cover
- Advanced skills and knowledge focusing on Motivational Interviewing.
- Practical assessments and group work in relation to Motivational Interviewing.
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to..
- Build on and expand existing knowledge and develop an advanced awareness of the technical and relational components of Motivational Interviewing.
- Enhance confidence in using Motivational Interviewing Skills, particularly with the most difficult service users in social work practice
- Have the space and time for social workers to look at their own practice in relation to their own case load with real examples (anonymous) in the context of using Motivational Interviewing.
- Receive structured feedback on their practice of Motivational Interviewing.