Executive coaching and mentoring (ILM) Level 7 - Group 1 - 7 days
Southwark Employees Price: £1350 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
The executive coaching and mentoring programme at Southwark council is designed for senior managers, leaders and directors at Southwark council who want to develop themselves as coaches and mentors.
What does it cover?
This course covers...
- how to review and build the context, strategy, culture and processes for coaching and mentoring at a senior and strategic level
- understand and analyse different coaching and mentoring models and their impact
- learn how to evaluate the effectiveness of coaching and mentoring in an organisation
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to ...
- critically review your own communication skills, emotional intelligence, interpersonal skills and values, to assess your competence as a coach or mentor
- plan, and deliver coaching and mentoring with clients at a senior and strategic level
- review and reflect on your performance as a coach and mentor with clients at a senior and strategic level