Solution focussed brief therapy - 9:30-16:30
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for staff in Adult Social Care
What does it cover?
This course will cover...
- Brief therapy strategies and ideas for working more successfully with the adult with care and support needs, even when they are reluctant to engage and/or seemingly stuck in their current situation.
- Explore the possibilities of complex multiple problems not needing lengthy complex solutions
- Discussing how to help adults with care and support needs understand the interaction between the cognitive, emotional and behavioural aspects of their life.
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to...
- Confidently use solution focussed approaches to working with adults in need of care and support who may require therapeutic interventions.
- Enable lasting change with individuals and families using strengths based, solution focussed brief therapy.
- Support adults to use their personal strengths and resources to use the support they receive to resolve their circumstances and progress towards the outcomes they want.