Court of Protection - report writing - 1 day
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £70
Who is it for?
This course is for adults social workers only within adults social care, within the council.
What does it cover?
This course covers...
- Mental Capacity Act overview.
- Court protocols and background
- Frameworks for the accurate recording of essential evidence.
- Relevant forms.
- Case law.
- Evidence types, evaluating and case law.
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able too...
- Understand mental capacity law and practice
Understand the statutory frameworks and rules within which the Court operates.
- Enhanced skills to deal with report writing and giving evidence for the Court.