Leadership and Management (ILM Level 7) - Group 1 - 4 days
Southwark Employees Price: £1100 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This programme is for senior managers, leaders and Directors who want to develop themselves as leaders and managers. As a strategic leader, you will manage day to day operations and activities and understand the need to continuously improve and innovate to optimise performance. You may have to present arguments for change, create business cases, lead on change initiatives and implementation and evaluate the impact of that change.
What does it cover?
This course covers...
- organisational and personal review tools
- enquiry based learning
- constructivist learning and reflective writing – a management skill
- cognitive engagement
- workplace research design, problem identification and implementation
- critically comparing and evaluating alternative propositions
- stakeholder engagement, management and presenting for impact
- working with learning communities and collaboration
- evaluating impact of research and change
What are the course outcomes?
By the end of this course you will...
- have identified a 'live' strategic leadership and management opportunity or issue within the organisation
- have designed and undertaken a data-driven investigation based on the issue
- Evaluate and deliver the outcomes of the investigation
- Identify the learning and impact