Understanding harmful sexual behaviour - 2 hours
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for social workers in children' social care only.
What does it cover?
This course covers...
- Understanding harmful sexual behaviour.
- Introduced what research tells us about links between abuse, neglect. witnessing domestic violence and attachment difficulties.
- Assessing risk using the Brooke Traffic Light tool and using questions.
- Resources about how to assess a family’s understanding of boundaries, privacy etc.
- Role play for social workers on how to undertake keepsafe sessions with children.
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to...
- Understand harmful sexual behaviour.