Module 5 Developing the learning organisation - working with individuals - 5 days
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for ASYE assessors, Team Leaders, Practice Supervisors, Practice Educators
Practice element: Work with a learner (e.g. NQSW) as mentor, supervisor, coach or assessor.
- Day 1: 19 October
- Day 2: 27 October
- Day 3: 3 November
- Day 4: 10 November
- Day 5: 17 November
To request an application form, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What does it cover?
This course cover:
- The link between principles of the learning organisation and working with individuals in organisations.
- Understanding the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment for newly qualified social workers.
- Good practice in supervision, post-qualifying assessment.
- Coaching and mentoring; and critical reflection of practice and inter-personal skills, including the importance of actively seeking service user and carer feedback and participation.
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the link between principles of the learning organisation and working with individuals in organisations
- Supports you in meeting the PCF at the experienced social work level and starts your professional development at the advanced level.
- Develop the knowledge, skills and values for practice supervisors and is mapped against the KSS Practice Supervisor with a focus on “Emotionally intelligent practice supervision.