Restorative Practice - Cohort two - 4 days
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This program is suitable for all Social Work Qualified staff and unqualified staff within both Adults and Children’s Social care.
What does it cover?
This course covers:
• Developing existing social work skills to be able to engage in restorative conversations and to be able to facilitate more formal processes such as restorative meetings.
• Increase engagement with families and individuals, ensuring that the voice of the child or adults at risk is heard within our everyday practice.
• Facilitating challenging conversations between individuals and or families with professionals, thus resulting in better and safer outcomes for all involved.
What are the course outcomes?
Practitioners will be able to:
• Become a restorative practitioner and with further learning, to be an accredited RP facilitator with the Restorative Justice Council.
• To have the confidence to promote and facilitate open communication and healing among family members or groups.
• To develop confidence applying RP in-day-to-day interactions with people we work with such as families, children, young people, adults, in a manner that strengthens relationships with, communities, families and between colleagues and teams.