Introduction to systemic social work practice for social work line managers - 3 days
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for Southwark's adults and children's social workers, supervisors and managers.
For an application form, please email: email@example.com
Dates are 3, 4 and 17 October 2017. You will need to attend all three days.
What does it cover?
The course for line managers will have some similar content to that for practitioners in order to ensure that managers have an understanding of how staff should be performing systemically.
This course covers:
- Insight to managing and enabling from a systemic perspective.
- How to consolidate understanding of systemic theory and approaches
- Thinking systemically as a line manager
- Supporting staff to assess risk and plan intervention using systemic models and principles
- Using supervision to help practitioners to reflect and review on their current practice using systemic models and approaches
What are the course outcomes?
Practitioners will be able to:
- Consolidate understanding of systemic theory and approaches.
- Think systemically as a line manager.
- Support staff to assess risk and plan intervention using systemic models and principles.
- Use supervision to help practitioners to reflect and review on their current practice using systemic models and approaches.