Developing our future leaders programme (ILM Level 3) - Group 8 - 10 days
Southwark Employees Price: £850 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for first line managers at Southwark council who are responsible for the day to day operation of the business, which may include responsibility for effective budget management control. You will be responsible for organising people and resources
What does it cover?
This course covers...
- The difference between Leadership and Management
- The role and responsibilities of a manager
- How common mental health myths can be challenged and analyse reasons why an individual might move up and down the continuum of mental health
- Factors which influence motivation in the workplace and understand how a theory of motivation can be used to improve performance levels
- How to plan, monitor and review the implementation and communication of innovation and change in an organisation
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to…
- Understand their own leadership capabilities and develop skills and confidence to become great leaders and achieve positive outcomes
- Feel more confident, more fulfilled and more able to apply for roles
- Be able to operate more as leaders in their own right in their current and future roles
- Understand how a theory of motivation can be used to improve performance levels
- Achieve an Institute of Leadership (ILM) Certificate in Leadership (level 3)