Reflective Supervision two day programme - 2 days
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for Social Work ASYE assessors and staff who manage ASYEs and NQSWs, and is for both adults and social care services. Please book your space and the delegates applying will be approved at the end of October.
What does it cover?
This course covers..
- Embedding of evidence-informed reflective supervision.
Pre-course preparation: to complete a learning needs analysis and reflective account
During the programme: Implementation of an action plan and attendance at peer mentoring group between the two workshop dates.
Post Workshop: To complete a reflective account (approx. 1000 words) to be written and submitted after the final workshop (within 3 weeks)
Please create an account using the links below to access the reflective supervision resources.
For children's social workers: https://www.rip.org.uk/login/create-account/
For adults social workers: https://www.ripfa.org.uk/login/create-account/
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to...
- Embed evidence-informed reflective supervision.
- Enhance professional judgement through critical reflection, learning and support.
- Enable performance management for continuous improvement.
- Build capacity for on-going development of supervision.