Adults safeguarding report writing Level 3 - 1 day
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for social workers in Adult Social Care.
What does it cover?
this course will cover
- Demystification of adult safeguarding report writing
- The skills needed to make reports fit for purpose.
- The use of reports to support the police with the process of achieving best evidence.
- Discussion of a recent anonymised report the participant should bring along to the session
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to
- Show increased confidence in Safeguarding Report Writing and the ability to write appropriate targeted reports with a mind to purpose and audience and ensuring they are legally robust.
- Evidenced they have practised and improved their report writing skills
- Understand how to produce a chronology
- Complete a Safeguarding Report with the required content.
- Evidence skills in good safeguarding recording with consideration of language, content, relevance, accessibility and detail
- Understand local systems and requirements for record keeping and report writing in Adult Safeguarding in Southwark