Fraud Awareness - Half Day
Southwark Employees Price: £100 Associates Price: £150
Who is it for?
Training is aimed at all staff as the purpose is to enhance general fraud awareness across the organisation.
What does it cover?
Types of Fraud
- Defining fraud
- Common myths about fraud
- Types of fraud
Conditions that facilitate fraud
- Why people commit fraud?
- How is fraud detected?
- Behavioural red flags / warning signs
What to do?
- What your responsibilities are?
- Describe what to do if you suspect fraud/win results
- Developing the confidence to report fraudulent activity
Personal Development Plan
- You will be asked to create a list of actions that you can take forward as a result of this training, and will be expected to take responsibility for following up on these.
What are the course outcomes?
By the end of this training session, you will be able to:
- Define fraud-related workplace misconduct and list a range of fraudulent activities
- Understand the conditions for fraud and the factors that contribute to fraud and corruption
- Identify behavioural red flags/warning signs of fraud and understand your role and responsibilities
- Describe strategies for detecting and reporting fraud
- Have the confidence to report fraudulent activity