Building Personal Resilience - 1
Southwark Employees Price: £100 Associates Price: £150
Who is it for?
Staff who would like to have a better understanding of, and techniques at their disposal to deal with the challenges of life and work.
What does it cover?
- Managing your feelings
- Thinking more productively and positively
- Taking care of yourself
- Growing and strengthening your support network
- Stress management tools
Personal Development Plan
You will be asked to create a list of actions that you can take forward as a result of the training, and will be expected to take responsibility for following up on these.
What are the course outcomes?
By the end of this training course you will be able to:
- Use a variety of techniques to move your thought patterns in more positive directions
- Assess the extent to which you take appropriate care of yourself and make improvements
- Grow, strengthen and use your personal support network appropriately
- Use the stress management hierarchy to generate ways to deal with stress factors