Surviving and Thriving Through Change - 1 day
Southwark Employees Price: £100 Associates Price: £150
Who is it for?
Staff who want to learn how to effectively deal with the challenges of change.
What does it cover?
Change and our Personal Experiences
- What is change?
- Your personal experiences of change
- Why we need change
Building Resilience to Change
- Assessing your own resilience to change
- Developing your resilience to cope with change
Managing Emotions and Behaviours throughout Change
- Responses to change
- Your personal response to change and your resilience to change
- The change process model
Managing Resistance to Change
- Recognising the reasons for resistance
- Our reactions to resistance
- Dealing with resistance
- Accepting change
- How we can influence change
Personal Development Plan
- You will be asked to create a list of actions that you can take forward as a result of the training, and will be expected to take responsibility for following up on these.
What are the course outcomes?
By the end of this training session, you will be able to:
- Identify the emotions and behaviours people go through during change
- Assess you own resilience to coping with change
- Employ the change curve model to understand what people experience during change and be able to respond appropriately
- Identify strategies for overcoming resistance
- Learn how to embrace change