Achieving Your Personal Goals - Half Day
Southwark Employees Price: £100 Associates Price: £150
Who is it for?
Anyone who wants to improve their ability to set, monitor and achieve personal goals.
What does it cover?
- Goal setting process
- How to set short and long term goals
- Incorporating your goals into your daily activities
- Making your goals positive and inspirational
- Being clear and precise about what you want to achieve
- How to create SMART goals
- Goal setting metrics that will keep you focused when motivation is flagging.
Personal Development Plan
You will be asked to create a list of actions that you can take forward as a result of the training, and will be expected to take responsibility for following up on these.
What are the course outcomes?
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the meaning and importance of Goal Setting
- Understand the psychology of Goal Setting
- Understand the crucial difference between aspirations and goals.
- Set personal and professional goals
- Use time management techniques to achieve your goals on time