Presenting Yourself Across the Organisation - 1 day
Southwark Employees Price: £100 Associates Price: £150
Who is it for?
Supervisors, managers and business professionals who want to project a positive image and distinctive brand.
What does it cover?
Developing Your Personal Brand with Confidence and Credibility
- Construct a personal brand label citing your strengths, competencies, and source of inspiration
- Evaluate your level of self-esteem
- Explain the principles of a positive attitude
- Practice the art of self-promotion
The Look of Professional Presence
- Identify the principles of professional grooming
- Assess your personal professional image
- Distinguish between appropriate and inappropriate business attire
The Language of Professional Presence
- Use effective body language
- Identify your personal communication style
- Describe the importance and value of style-flexing
- Describe the importance of business etiquette to business relationships
- Describe how lack of cultural awareness can compromise business
- Identify cultural differences
- Describe how to be more sensitive to different cultures
Maintaining Your Professional Presence
- Accept peer feedback and advice to maintain your professional presence
- Formulate strategies for maintaining your professional presence
Personal Development Plan
- You will be asked to create a list of actions that you can take forward as a result of the training, and will be expected to take responsibility for following up on these.
What are the course outcomes?
By the end of this training session, you will be able to:
- Apply the principles of etiquette and professionalism in business and personal environments
- Apply the principles of personal branding
- Evaluate your levels of self-awareness and self-esteem, your professional image, and your communication style