Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming - 1 day
Southwark Employees Price: £100 Associates Price: £150
Who is it for?
Anyone who wants to learn the foundations and principles of NLP.
What does it cover?
What is NLP
- The foundations and principles of NLP
- How, where and when you can use it
- How we perceive the world and why that affects our results
- NLP communication model, mind/body relationship
- NLP’s convenient and empowering assumptions and convenient beliefs
Observing behaviour and building rapport
- Observing and understanding behaviour in others in order to know how they are thinking
- See yourself as others see you – creating new ways of dealing with old problems
- Create instant rapport – the three key techniques of “mirroring”
- Use a variety of language patterns to influence
- Appreciating the power of Body language
- How to plan to get the outcomes that you want in life
- NLP Well Formed Outcomes
- Creative compelling goals
- Developing outcome thinking in order to create better results
Build Confidence and Develop Positive Behaviours
- Breaking bad cycles of behaviour,
- Change unhelpful thoughts, habits and feelings into positive and empowering ones
- Discover exciting and fast ways to change your thinking patterns
- The power of positive thinking and what it can do for you
Personal Development Plan
- You will be asked to create a list of actions that you can take forward as a result of the training, and will be expected to take responsibility for following up on these.
What are the course outcomes?
By the end of this training session, you will be able to:
- Describe the foundations and principles of NLP
- Apply NLP skills to create compelling goals
- Build instant rapport with people you interact with by using NLP “mirroring” techniques
- Learn to break bad cycles of behaviour, change restrictive and unhelpful thoughts, habits and feelings