Managing Change for Positive Outcomes - 1 day
Southwark Employees Price: £100 Associates Price: £150
Who is it for?
Managers who need to deal with change initiatives and wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in change management.
What does it cover?
Change and People’s Responses to Change
- The size of change and your personal experiences of change
- Why we need change?
- Responses to change – the change curve
Managing People Through Change
- The change process model
- Managing change communications
- Motivating your team through change
- Leading and analysing change
Change Management and Dealing with Resistance
- Identifying your stakeholders in a change management context
- Communicating to stakeholders using a stakeholder analysis matrix
- Strategies for overcoming resistance
Planning and Monitoring Change
- Systematic planning to motivate change
- Monitoring and tracking performance success
- Assessing your change management skills
Personal Development Plan
- You will be asked to create a list of actions that you can take forward as a result of the training, and will be expected to take responsibility for following up on these.
What are the course outcomes?
By the end of this training session, you will be able to:
- Use change management techniques to provide a structured approach when implementing change
- Understand individuals' reactions to change
- Employ the change curve model to understand what individuals experience during change and be able to respond appropriately
- Identify strategies for overcoming resistance within yourself and others