Leading and Embedding Successful Change - 1 day
Southwark Employees Price: £100 Associates Price: £150
Who is it for?
Suitable for senior managers who have the responsibility for implementing and leading change initiatives and wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in strategic change management.
What does it cover?
The Need for Change
- Identify reasons which prompt change
- Examine why change and transformation can fail
Preparing for Change
- Identifying your stakeholders in a change management context
- Communicating to stakeholders
- Assessing concerns and potential resistance to change
- Assessing the readiness for change
Responses to Change
- Explore the impact and responses to change
- Understand the principles related to cultural change
- Defining the principles on which the change will be managed
- Developing a change management plan
- The change process model
- Selecting the right communication method
- Creating a reinforcing change process
Sustaining and Monitoring Change
- Managing the challenges that arise in initiating and sustaining change
- Monitoring and tracking performance
- Motivating your team through change
Personal Development Plan
- You will be asked to create a list of actions that you can take forward as a result of the training, and will be expected to take responsibility for following up on these.
What are the course outcomes?
By the end of the training session, you will be able to:
- Examine the reasons why change and transformation fail
- Assess Southwark’s ability in leading individuals through change and develop strategies to effectively do this whilst maintaining high levels of employee engagement
- Develop strategies to identify drivers and resistors to change
- Understand ways to maintain change and keep momentum