Preparing and Presenting Reports - 1 day
Southwark Employees Price: £100 Associates Price: £150
Who is it for?
Anyone who has to write reports in the workplace, and wants to get their message across in an effective and concise way.
What does it cover?
- Focusing your report and streamlining your brief
- Planning content and structure for your report
- Writing using plain, direct English
- Formatting and rounding off your report
- Using visuals to support your message
Personal Development Plan
You will be asked to create a list of actions that you can take forward as a result of the training, and will be expected to take responsibility for following up on these.
What are the course outcomes?
- Ask key questions of yourself and others to focus your brief and objectives
- Plan a logical, easy to follow content and structure to get your message across
- Write using the six rules of plain, direct English
- Format and round off your report appropriately
- Use appropriate charts, graphs and other visuals to support your message where necessary