Minutes and Meetings - 1 day
Southwark Employees Price: £100 Associates Price: £150
Who is it for?
Staff whose role involves taking minutes at meetings, and distributing these to other officers.
What does it cover?
- Preparing effectively
- Working with the Chair
- Extracting the key messages from what's said
- Efficient note taking
- Writing up your notes professionally
Personal Development Plan
You will be asked to create a list of actions that you can take forward as a result of the training, and will be expected to take responsibility for following up on these.
What are the course outcomes?
- Suggest improvements to how you work with the Chair and influence the Chair to consider your needs
- Prepare effectively for a meeting where you are the minute taker
- Extract the key message from a speaker's contribution
- Take notes efficiently
- Write minutes up professionally, in accordance with standard conventions and the needs of your Chair