Introduction to Yammer - 1 hour
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
All Southwark employees
What does it cover?
How to sign up to Yammer:
- Go to https://www.yammer.com
- Enter your @southwark.gov.uk email address and press the ‘join’ button.
- To activate your account go to your inbox
- Open the email from Yammer (sometimes it ends up in your Junk mail folder!)
- Click on the link to activate your account
- Create your profile by add your name, your job title, password and picture
Once signed up you can either log into Yammer via the website or the mobile app (which can be downloaded in your app store).
- Enter your Southwark email into the username bar
- This will redirect you to an Office365 window, which will ask you for another username and password – this will be your current Citrix log in
- You are now logged into Yammer
Please look at the following guide to find out more:
What are the course outcomes?
Benefits of using Yammer:
- Start a Group for a project, your team, or anything at all
- Share ideas, questions, and updates with your coworkers
- Public Groups for working in the open; Private Groups for sensitive ideas
- Safely collaborate with partners and customers with External Groups
- Upload files, photos, and videos and have conversations around them
- Stay connected with Yammer apps for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone