Pooled budgets - half day
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This is for the Learning Disabilities service and invited staff only.
What does it cover?
This course covers..
- Introduction to pooling.
- Pooling in practice – steps to successful and efficient pooling . Pooling in practice – examples of pooling success.
- Group work – identifying local pooling opportunities and setting up groups.
- Questions and next steps.
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to...
- Have a clear understanding of the concept of pooling budgets.
- Have a clear understanding of the benefits and challenges of pooling.
- Have knowledge of the various pooling models and their applications.
- Be confident to encourage individuals and their families to think about pooling.
- Have ideas of how they can develop and support pooling arrangements locally.
- Be able to use the tools on the website to create and set up a simple pooling group.
- Know the requirements for groups to engage the services of a PA or support worker.
- Agree next steps for initiating and coordinating local pooling activity.