Stress Awareness - Wellbeing For All Staff - Half day
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for all staff.
What does it cover?
This course covers:
- To create clear understanding of the way stress and pressure affect a person
- To build greater awareness of the early warning signs of distress
- To learn methods of preventing distress and building resilience
- To learn personal stress figures and how to cope with them
- To create an awareness of the key factors that promote and support optimum wellbeing
What are the course outcomes?
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Create their own Personal Resilience Plan and a Wellbeing Recovery Plan
- Promote and encourage people to talk about stress and wellbeing
- Have a common set of principals, terminology and techniques about stress, resilience and wellbeing. This will help develop a shared perspective and thinking about the topic
- Generate renewed focus on developing personal wellbeing and accessing necessary support services
- Develop an appreciation and an awareness for not just their own needs with regards to stress and wellbeing but also for their colleagues too