Stress Awareness & Wellbeing For Managers - Half day
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for Southwark managers.
What does it cover?
This course will cover:
- To create a clear understanding of the way stress and pressure affect a person's wellbeing and performance
- To build greater awareness of the early warning signs of distress
- To learn methods of preventing distress and building resilience
- To learn stress risk factors and triggers in the workplace
- To create an awareness of the key factors that promote and support optimum wellbeing in the workplace
What are the course outcomes?
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Create a Resilience Plan and a Wellbeing Recovery Plan
- Will build on Mangers confidence in talking about stress and wellbeing in their team
- Help develop a common set of principles, terminology and techniques about stress, resilience and wellbeing.
- Help explore ways of minimising or eliminating stress risk factors from the workplace as well as encouraging their team to develop personal wellbeing and support access support services
- Develop an appreciation and an awareness for not just the needs of their team but also for their own needs too