Minding Health - 1 day
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course if for all Southwark staff who...
- regularly have conversations with the public or local communities
- like to be able to talk confidently about how to look after mind
and body well-being
- like to know how to signpost to well-being resources and activities
What does it cover?
This course covers...
- Exploration of the concepts of well-being and flourishing
- Learning how to have meaningful conversations about mind and body
- Discovering a range of well-being resources and activities including the Wheel of Well-being (www.wheelofwellbeing.org)
- Sharing ideas and learning with others
The only way you can book this course is by emailing email@example.com, being clear about the date you can attend. As with all courses, it is your responsibility to seek agreement to attend before you book.
To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the course outcomes?
On this fun and interactive one day course you’ll:
- Explore the concepts of well-being and flourishing
- Learn how to have meaningful conversations about mind and body
- Discover a range of well-being resources and activities including the Wheel of Well-being (www.wheelofwellbeing.org)
- Experiment by sharing ideas and learning with others
Remember, the only way to book is through email@example.com, using the flyer above to choose a date.
As this is an external course, the waiting list will not function for these course dates.