International Women’s Day event hosted by the Women’s Network – ‘Southwark Stories’ - Half day
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This event is for all employees who are interested in hearing and sharing inspiring stories so that we can empower others to “Be Bold for Change”, the theme of this year’s International Women’s day
What does it cover?
This course covers…
- A celebration of a year of the Women’s Network
- Sharing and hearing inspirational stories from female colleagues
- A networking opportunity with colleagues from a range of departments
- Lunch is included
What are the course outcomes?
We want to create a culture where your experience is heard, believed and respected.
Participants will be…
- Inspired and motivated to be ‘bold for change’ and contribute to forging a better working world and a more gender inclusive world
- More happy and confident at work as a result of making new connections and meeting new colleagues