Preparing and presenting reports - Planning Division ONLY - One day
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for individuals from the planning divison who need to produce effective reports and would like an overview of the process and skills to do so.
What does it cover?
This course covers…
- The five-stage approach to effective report writing
- Following the principles of 'plain English'
- Writing recommendations
- Editing your draft
- Action planning
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to…
- Appreciate the steps you need to take in preparing to write a report
- Understand the typical structures for both informal and formal reports
- Appreciate the importance of using a clear, concise writing style
- Be able to follow the principles of ‘plain English’
- Know how to summarise information accurately