Care Act: assessment and eligibility: application of the legislation - 1 day
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for Southwark Council social workers and associated professionals in adults social care only. This is not funded for colleagues in housing. Please contact us if you work in housing and would like to attend this session.
What does it cover?
This course covers...
- Legislative framework related to assessments and eligibility.
- How to ensure your assessment is compliant with the Care Act
- How to work with the service use, to work to support their wellbeing and ensure the outcomes are recorded.
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to..
- Understand eligibility.
- Assess with the Care Act legislation in mind.
- Work with the service user.
- Ensure the assessment withstands legal scrutiny.