Microsoft Access Level 1 - Housing Revenues team ONLY - 1 day
Southwark Employees Price: £100 Associates Price: £150
Who is it for?
This course is for…
- Houisng revenue employees only
- Database users who need to acquire Access skills, learning fundamental techniques which can be applied in a demanding financial and business environment.
What does it cover?
This course covers…
- Overview of Access.
- Creating databases and tables.
- Creating relationships between tables.
- Locating, filtering and sorting records.
- Selecting data with queries and much more.
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to…
- Create a database containing related tables.
- Create and identify relationships between tables and define referential integrity.
- Work with data, including sorting and filtering records.
- Select data with queries and control selection by setting criteria and parameters.
- Define and run queries using multiple tables.
- Add calculated fields to queries.
Course Ratings & Reviews
Informative and well structured introduction
The course provided a good introduction to general database principles and detailed how to set up and use the core functions of Access. Informative and interesting for anyone wishing to start using Access or needing a refresher after a long break.