Universal Credit and Personal Independence Payment- An overview - 1 day
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for…
The Housing Support Services following teams- SUSTAIN, Reablement team and Supported Hostel workers.
What does it cover?
This course covers…
- Universal Credit- an overview of who qualifies
- Universal Credit- The claim process and what support may be needed
- Personal Independence Payment- entitlement and claiming
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to…
- The structure of Universal Credit and its key features and who can claim Universal Credit.
- The basic conditions of eligibility, including the calculation, the importance of the claimant commitment and conditionality groups, and what support is needed.
- How to claim Universal Credit.
- Personal Independence Payment.
- An overview of the conditions of entitlement and the effect on other benefits The claim process and basic form completion.